Swedish, please help?

I would need this translated to Swedish, please. Possibly not really in a formal tune (I am writing to a friend). Please don't use online translators, those don't seem to always translate correctly. I will choose the answer for 10 points. Thank you! ----------------------------- Here's the... show more I would need this translated to Swedish, please.
Possibly not really in a formal tune (I am writing to a friend).
Please don't use online translators, those don't seem to always translate correctly.

I will choose the answer for 10 points.
Thank you!

-----------------------------
Here's the text:

Variety of seasons is beautiful, yes. I especially like autumn and winter. In my opinion autumn is the time of year when nature shows itself in it's true colors. I can really connect to that. Each year it makes me want to take long walks and to spend time in nature. I love to do that during autumn. And winter; I feel as if winter is my time of the year. I know probably most people don't like all of the snow and cold, but to me to feel a gentle breeze of ice cold wind crawling down my spine is what makes me feel alive... so alive.

Do you like vodka? I do too, I love it! I have a song for you... I think you might like it! :P It is metal with folk influences. Many people laugh at it. But concerts of those kind of bands are one of the best things I ever experienced. Unlike at concerts of other metal bands we can not only headbang but also dance traditional folk dances under the stage, which creates an awesome atmosphere! It makes the whole music hall cheer. Just amazing, perhaps you have to experience it to understand...

I do like Metallica! It is one of the first bands I ever listened to. Do you like any of their songs? Or you don't like metal at all? Which rock and pop artists do you like the most?