Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂電視戲劇 · 1 decade ago

熟知六人行(Friends)的請進-2(詳請看-1)

*Monica: Chandler, why are you doing this?

*Chandler: I don't know. But I know I'm not afraid to do this.

*Monica: Chandler.

*Chandler: I'm doing this because I'm sorry?

*Monica: Do you umm, you really think the best reason to get married is because you're sorry?

*Chandler: No, the best reason to get married is pregnancy. Sorry is pretty much fourth y'know, behind being ready and actually wanting to get married. (Laughs.) Will you be my wife?

Monica: (kneels with him) Chandler, umm, I want you to take just a minute and I want you to think about how ridiculous this sounds.

*Chandler: Yeah, I'm kinda wishing everyone wasn't here right now.

Monica: Honey! Do you know that none of that stuff came from me?! I mean I never said I wanted to have babies and get married right now!

*Chandler: Yeah I know, but I was really confused and then I talked to these guys. (Turns to look at Ross and Joey.)

Monica: Who? Two divorces and Joey?!

*Ross: Hey!

*Joey: She's right y'know.

*Ross: Yeah, but still, cheap shot!

*Joey: Hey Ross, will you pass me that knife?

*Ross: No, I will not!

*Joey: Oh, it's okay. You don't have to be so mean about it.

Monica: Well I think the length of teasing is directly related to how insane you were so, a long time.

*Ross: This is fun. Hey Rach, remember that whole "We were on a break thing?" Well, I'm sorry, will you marry me? (Laughs--whines as he sees that no one is laughing. They're just staring at him in shock.)

Rating
  • 浩然
    Favorite Answer

Monica: Chandler, why are you doing this?

Chandler: I don't know. But I know I'm not afraid to do this.

Monica: Chandler.

Chandler: I'm doing this because I'm sorry?

錢德求婚的原因

只是為了安慰摩妮卡

希望摩妮卡別再生氣了

但錢德怕結婚其實沒有變

Monica: Do you umm, you really think the best reason to get married is because you're sorry?

Chandler: No, the best reason to get married is pregnancy. Sorry is pretty much fourth you know, behind being ready and actually wanting to get married. (Laughs.) Will you be my wife?

錢德不小心講出他真正的想法

不小心懷孕才是結婚的最好理由

但馬上發現他說錯話

才說不小心懷孕指示排名第四的理由

Chandler: Yeah, I'm kinda wishing everyone wasn't here right now.

摩妮卡只是要強調為了安撫女朋友而求婚是很誇張的

但錢德以為摩妮卡認為不恰當的原因

是在這麼多人的面前求婚

Chandler: Yeah I know, but I was really confused and then I talked to these guys. (Turns to look at Ross and Joey.)

Monica: Who? Two divorces and Joey?!

Ross: Hey!

Joey: She's right you know.

Ross: Yeah, but still, cheap shot!

摩妮卡一直生錢德的氣

錢德向另外二個人求救

摩妮卡就指出羅斯自己都離婚二次

喬依更是個花花公子

愛情的問題怎可以問這二個人呢

喬依接受得很坦然

羅斯也承認

只是抱怨摩妮卡怎麼可以講得這麼坦白呢.........

Joey: Hey Ross, will you pass me that knife?

Ross: No, I will not!

Joey: Oh, it's okay. You don't have to be so mean about it.

這就是在取笑錢德求婚只是為了道歉

羅斯故意裝得很兇、很沒禮貌

為了替自己的態度不佳道歉

所以向喬依求婚

Ross: This is fun. Hey Rach, remember that whole "We were on a break thing? "Well, I'm sorry, will you marry me? (Laughs--whines as he sees that no one is laughing. They're just staring at him in shock.)

第三季瑞秋和羅斯分手

後面每一季都會拿出來當笑點

羅斯繼續要取笑為了道歉而求婚

又拿出他和瑞秋之前吵架而分手

為了要向瑞秋道歉自己跟別的女生上床

也用跟瑞秋求婚來道歉

結果全部的人都冷掉了

Source(s): 我是六人行瘋