Looking for fabulous fudge recipes!?!?

I'm wanting to give fudge for Christmas presents. Usually give cookies but this year I don't have the money for the ingredients. At an old fashioned penny candy store the other day, I saw local fudge being sold in clear plastic containers probably 6X4 inches, they had the lids that snap on. I thought... show more I'm wanting to give fudge for Christmas presents. Usually give cookies but this year I don't have the money for the ingredients.

At an old fashioned penny candy store the other day, I saw local fudge being sold in clear plastic containers probably 6X4 inches, they had the lids that snap on. I thought if I could find containers like that, which I believe I can get at a local cake decorating store... that would be a great alternative to cookies. The fudge is poured while still warm into the container... so no mess of trying to package pieces of fudge!

Anyway... what kinds should I make and does anyone have any super, creamy fudge recipes they could share?!? I would greatly appreciate it! Happy Holidays!
Update: Ha-ha Eva your just so funny... what are you two OR do you have a serious drug problem? By the way those would be brownies, not fudge.