Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

POLL: Have you ever been in a serious car crash?

or Have you ever witnessed a serious car crash before?

Favorite Answer

I've been in one before. When you're in a car going 75mph on the fast lane and some dumb drunk kid, goin 100 side slams you, and you're not wearing a seat belt hitting the median wall? Not a fun experience at all! But me and everyone else managed to do fine afterwords!

Source(s): Arlington, TX; I-20 at 9:30PM; November 8, 2008. Trully not a good time and place to be :(

I've been in 2: - once when i was driving home around 4 am and I fell asleep at the wheel, and I crashed into a lightpole and ended up with the back end of my truck in one of the fences of a hotel (i live in Las Vegas). - Luckily I didn't have a scratch on me, but when the firefighters and cops came, they were surprised that I didn't have any serious injuries by the looks of my truck (it was totaled and looked like it flipped several times) - the other time was when my mom and I t-boned this huge trailer, I shattered my wrist and thumb and sliced open my hand (i could see inside of it), pedestrians pulled me out of the car cuz it was about to catch on fire, and the ambulance came and put me on the stretcher. -I lost a lot of blood. And I also had to have surgery to "reconstruct" my wrist/thumb. But I'm okay now!!!! I just can't bend my thumb like my right hand, and my left wrist is pretty weak- it tends to give out on me when I'm trying to carry something heavy.

Never. But i have witnessed a lot of bad crashes.

• Nicole

No and no.

I've seen the after math of it on the road though, like minutes after its happened.

My dad was in Ottawa the other day driving transport and a cab ran into a car, it smashed into another car, which smashed into another car and my dad witnessed the whole thing. Cab driver was reading a frigging book -.-

Source(s): Nicole.

yes i was in one, and just the other day there was a police chase where the dude flew past me and then crashed into a van and flipped his car.

once a car crashed into a fence at my school. i don't think it was serious though

I have witnessed one before and it is the most intense thing i have ever seen!

Yeah. I witnessed someone launched from their car. They died instantly. Very unpleasant memory. :(

Yes i have been in one. My aunt was driving.