Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 1 decade ago

What time does the Meteor Shower start tonight?

OK so my sister told me that the biggest meteor shower of 2009 starts tonight but she does not know what time and I'm having trouble finding a straight answer on Google. So please if anyone knows what time the meteor shower starts (and if there is even one she's gets her facts wrong alot) please tell me! Thanks!

Favorite Answer

on facebook an event says it starts at 9 on the east coast, so if you live anywhere else, try to figure out the time to where you live.

try this:

http://www.spacedex.com/locations/index.php

• bleau

Meteor showers do not start up at a particular time, they take place over the direction of days or even weeks. The Perseid bathe started around July 17 and could final to approximately August 24. Aug 12 is in basic terms the top night while the main meteors could be seen. the suitable time to demonstrate screen any of the handfuls of meteors showers that take place each and each year is after close by ineffective night. the suitable place is removed from any staggering lighting fixtures.

2am I think