Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 1 decade ago

What time does the Meteor Shower start tonight?

OK so my sister told me that the biggest meteor shower of 2009 starts tonight but she does not know what time and I'm having trouble finding a straight answer on Google. So please if anyone knows what time the meteor shower starts (and if there is even one she's gets her facts wrong alot) please tell me! Thanks!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

on facebook an event says it starts at 9 on the east coast, so if you live anywhere else, try to figure out the time to where you live.

try this:

http://www.spacedex.com/locations/index.php

• bleau
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Meteor showers do not start up at a particular time, they take place over the direction of days or even weeks. The Perseid bathe started around July 17 and could final to approximately August 24. Aug 12 is in basic terms the top night while the main meteors could be seen. the suitable time to demonstrate screen any of the handfuls of meteors showers that take place each and each year is after close by ineffective night. the suitable place is removed from any staggering lighting fixtures.

• 1 decade ago

2am I think

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.