Do the Actions of 19 men justify an invasion on a country?

Do the actions of those involved in September 11 most of who were of Saudi Arabian decent justify an invasion on Afghanistan... I mean the country wasn't involved in planning such an attack... you would only do such a thing if the country as a whole declared war against you... in a sense they did but those... show more Do the actions of those involved in September 11 most of who were of Saudi Arabian decent justify an invasion on Afghanistan... I mean the country wasn't involved in planning such an attack... you would only do such a thing if the country as a whole declared war against you... in a sense they did but those involved in terrorist activities are not being tried and held as prisoners of war...

i fail to see how the information given correlates to justifying such a war. There could have been another way to find Bin Laden in a more conspicuous format, ie. using CIA or SAS to gather intelligence, find him and kill him... i just don't see why there was a need to invade the country and being bogged down in a war thats lasted practically an eternity...
Update: allow me to add but doesn't the US government say that Al Qaeda Operates worldwide... so that means in order to stop Al Qaeda we need to invade every single country in the world apparently...