Can you match up the names?

Okay, so I'm bored, and I want to see if y'all can pair up the first names with the middle names. They aren't real people as far as I know, but I like to write, so I'm constantly thinking up names that would sound good for my characters. Anyway, here they are: Girls- First: Alina. ... show more Okay, so I'm bored, and I want to see if y'all can pair up the first names with the middle names. They aren't real people as far as I know, but I like to write, so I'm constantly thinking up names that would sound good for my characters. Anyway, here they are:

Girls-
First:
Alina.
Holly.
Isla.
Jersey.
Mallory.
Scarlett.

Middle:
Blakeley.
Brielle.
Harper.
Iris.
Laken.
Tiffany.

Boys-
First:
Beckett.
Braxton.
Emory.
Griffin.
Ian.
Landry.

Middle:
Blaze.
Fallon.
Fletcher.
Harris.
Oakley.
Price.
Update: Okay, here's what I had: Alina Iris. Holly Blakeley. Isla Brielle. Jersey Laken. Mallory Harper. Scarlett Tiffany. Beckett Oakley. Braxton Fletcher. Emory Fallon. Griffin Price. Ian Harris. Landry Blaze. Even though Alexis Leigh <3 didn't win, I still really liked her answer because she... show more Okay, here's what I had:
Alina Iris.
Holly Blakeley.
Isla Brielle.
Jersey Laken.
Mallory Harper.
Scarlett Tiffany.

Beckett Oakley.
Braxton Fletcher.
Emory Fallon.
Griffin Price.
Ian Harris.
Landry Blaze.

Even though Alexis Leigh <3 didn't win, I still really liked her answer because she made me change Jersey Laken to Jersey Blakeley. Not for this question -- that wouldn't be fair -- but for the future.
So thanks.

Good job everybody! (:
4 answers 4