How do I finish my novel?

I've been writing this novel for nearly three years and I'm on the last few chapters but I don't know how to finish it. A high-school girl, Karly, moves out of her mom's condo in a US city to a new town with her dad. She falls in love with one of the guys at her new school but he already has a... show more I've been writing this novel for nearly three years and I'm on the last few chapters but I don't know how to finish it.

A high-school girl, Karly, moves out of her mom's condo in a US city to a new town with her dad. She falls in love with one of the guys at her new school but he already has a girlfriend. She goes to a party and gets sick but she believes it to be some kind of poisoning she got at the party. She learns it is Leukemia and that she only has a few days left to live. The guy she loves comes to say goodbye to her and she tells him that she loves him.

Of course there is a lot more to the story with her father and mother but I don't really want to get into details.

What I'm asking is if should she die in his arms that night at the hospital or find some way to be with him for a little while?

And yes, I would like her to eventually pass away.

Anyone with ideas, please comment.