Can I read Barnes and Noble ebooks on my Kindle?

I was wondering if I bought a book off of the Barnes and Noble site or the Sony site, if I would be able to read them on my Kindle?

Any one know?

Favorite Answer

I'm sorry. See the part "Files Kindle Recognizes" for all the file formats supported by the Kindle:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&loc...

However, there is no way for you to convert Barnes and Noble ebooks to Kindle supported format. Actually, both B&N ebooks and Kindle ebooks are protected by DRM as well.

Hope this helps.

the two the Kindle and the corner are fantastic E-Readers and that they the two comprise WIFI equipped in. the main distinction between the two is the forms of books they help. The Kindle in easy terms helps books bought by using Amazon on a similar time as the corner helps the e-pub format which maximum publishers are going to. on a similar time as the Kindle beats the corner coloration for battery existence it would not have coloration which makes the corner coloration extra perfect for infants books as properly as magazines. the hot corner which isn't coloration has much extra perfect battery existence than the Kindle and fees relating to the comparable. it extremely is in easy terms a count number of non-public selection as to which one you %.

• Jayme

No. B&N books can only be read on a Nook, Sony books can only be read on a Sony and Amazon books can only be read on a Kindle.