Leslie asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

no matter what I do my hair is still frizzy.?

I used to have a lot of split ends, more or less since I was 10 (I'm 16 now) I've had layers, and no matter what I use i've always had split ends. I like to think I take very good care of my hair, seeing as im trying to grow it out just below the breast bone (right now its about an inch below my shoulders) - I use heat protectant products when I use heat tools, I use good shampoos, and I condition my hair once a week (everywhere but the roots). But I noticed that when I straighten my hair, the top near the roots is fine, but its midway down my hair I get these really frizzy ends that stick out. I've tried everything to flatten them, even tried curling in the straighteners so they dont stick out but no use.

I recently got my hair cut and got even shorter layers as I thought this might dissolve the problem

(thinking the problem was the split ends) but it still happens! I don't know what to do about it and its really getting me down and driving me insane! Any tips that could help me?

• Favorite Answer

try hair oil; it really works! put it on at nite before bed and wake up and shampoo it off. usually coconut hair oil works the best but try others to suit ur hair