Leslie asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

no matter what I do my hair is still frizzy.?

I used to have a lot of split ends, more or less since I was 10 (I'm 16 now) I've had layers, and no matter what I use i've always had split ends. I like to think I take very good care of my hair, seeing as im trying to grow it out just below the breast bone (right now its about an inch below my shoulders) - I use heat protectant products when I use heat tools, I use good shampoos, and I condition my hair once a week (everywhere but the roots). But I noticed that when I straighten my hair, the top near the roots is fine, but its midway down my hair I get these really frizzy ends that stick out. I've tried everything to flatten them, even tried curling in the straighteners so they dont stick out but no use.

I recently got my hair cut and got even shorter layers as I thought this might dissolve the problem

(thinking the problem was the split ends) but it still happens! I don't know what to do about it and its really getting me down and driving me insane! Any tips that could help me?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

try hair oil; it really works! put it on at nite before bed and wake up and shampoo it off. usually coconut hair oil works the best but try others to suit ur hair

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.