if i trade in bioshock dragon age origins rainbow six vegas 2 and far cry 2 how much will i get?

im trading at gamestop

Favorite Answer

DON'T TRAD IT TO GAMESTOP! They will not give you near what your games are worth. I tried taking 3 games in about a month ago. One was less than a year old. They were going to give me $4.75 for all threee. Dragon Age will net you the most dough, but I wouldn't be surprised if they only gave you $15 for it. You can go to gamespot.com and check trade in values though.

• Mindy

Far Cry 2, unless I'm very mistaken, is a typical FPS. Dragon Age: Origins is a medieval fantasy RPG. If you like RPGs, get Dragon Age. If you like FPSes, get Far Cry 2. The two are so far removed from one another that getting the type of game you don't like will be sheer misery for you. Whichever type of game you like, get it. Personally, I prefer RPGs to FPSes anyday. I have played the hell out of Dragon Age: Origins and loved every minute of it. Bioware rocks!!!

About 20-40 dollars... Here it may be cheaper then where you are but that's a good guess

betwen 75-85

i work at gamestop and it really pisses me off how we cheat ppl out of their money but if we didnt we wudnt make a profit