Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 1 decade ago

Is the giant menorah put up in front of the White House every year a good sign of who controls the country?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • dandyl
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

To answer you, it is in deed a good sign, its a reflection of how they respect other peoples beliefs and religion.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah: It is a sign that the one who controls the control doesn't hate the Jews, and respects everyone's religion, a major belief here in the states. The menorah symbolizes that he is supposed to represent American Jews, while the huge Christmas tree represents that he is for American Christians, as well.

But, I should add that Obama's Hanukkah party will not be as big as previous years. He did have the first Passover Seder, but that was like 17-20 people. And really, he did it for his Jewish staff who had to miss it while campaigning for him. Compare that to the list of people he invited to his Ramadan party. I should also mention that he greatly toned down the National Day of Prayer in the White House. Why do that to a non-denominational holiday, yet hold celebrations for other faiths?

• BMCR
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Its as about a good a sign as the giant Christmas tree that gets erected every year inside the White House.

• 5 years ago

Yes. The USA is in about the same dreadful straits that Weimar Germany was in - circa 1929. Just before Hitler caught on to who was taking Germany away from the German people - the International Jews. Outright stealing a nation. Just as they are doing with America. We are in the gravest danger imaginable!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • billy
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Generalizations are marvelous! enable me do one: Christians, why do you whinge approximately billboards that query the existence of your god? . i do no longer whinge proper to the huge menorah in front of the White domicile.

• 1 decade ago

if only muslims will answer this question. it will be a matter of time before they report it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's what happens when you have a democracy. They are throwing up those Minorets all over America.

• 1 decade ago

hey, there is a big christmas tree there too, or did you not notice that?

• 1 decade ago

Just embarrassed that Jews who are 14 million strong have such power over a religion that has 1.25 billion followers.

• 1 decade ago

lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.