Anime/manga meaningful quotes?

I'm looking for some anime/manga meaningful quotes. Funny, sad, inspirational, or whatever they are please share! Here are my favorite: "No matter how unimportant the meeting... how small the outcome... it will always have some later effect on you. It can be the smallest of things. It can be the... show more I'm looking for some anime/manga meaningful quotes. Funny, sad, inspirational, or whatever they are please share!
Here are my favorite:

"No matter how unimportant the meeting... how small the outcome... it will always have some later effect on you. It can be the smallest of things. It can be the shortest of moments. It may never be remembered. It may have never been recorded. A bond of fate never disappears once tied." ~ Yuuko, xxxHOLiC

"The world... is a very small place, but... for those who know it, it is very, very large. And the world... when it is viewed by those who know... is far larger than just one world can hold." ~ Yuuko, xxxHOLiC

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome, Fushigi Yuugi

"History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace, and revolution continue on forever."- Marimaia Khushrenada, Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz