Hello people , I am thinking of buying a Digital SLR Camera and have the following questions?

1. I tried browsing few reviews and narrowed on 2 models - Canon rebel xsi and Nikon D 3000 . The reviews in different sites are confusing , Can i get some advise on the which is most credible and simple camera review site to help me conclude my choice 2. The online price is 10 - 15 % cheaper and im thinking of... show more 1. I tried browsing few reviews and narrowed on 2 models - Canon rebel xsi and Nikon D 3000 . The reviews in different sites are confusing , Can i get some advise on the which is most credible and simple camera review site to help me conclude my choice

2. The online price is 10 - 15 % cheaper and im thinking of buying it online , Which is the best site to buy .

3. Which is the best store around jersey city , NJ where i can walk in and get a good demo and product experience .

Thanks folks , its amazing how Y answers can help