Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 decade ago

do you like 50's and 60's music?

Rock / Pop : Elvis , Buddy Holly , Ritchie Valens , Bo Diddley , Big Bopper , Jerry Lee Lewis , Little Richard , Fats Domino , Beach Boys , Beatles , Rolling Stones , Byrds , Mamas and the Papas , Lovin'n Spoonful , Turtles , Jan and Dean , Dion , Del Shannon ...

Doo Wop / Motown (Temptations , Four Tops , Supremes , Marvellettes , Smokey Robinson , Stevie Wonder , Sam Cooke , Ronnettes , Crystals... )

Country (I enjoy to Patsy Cline and Johnny Cash).

Best Answer

i love sam cooke, the islay brothers and otis redding

• I like elvis and the majority of your list, i like the style of the 50s, the 60s i like jimi hendrix and jefferson airplane and bands like that not so much the beatles or rolling stones, i hate country but i do kind of like johnny cash many due to the way he carries himself his style and such.

wado(thanks)

take care

~sreyts

Of course without these artists rock could not evoluate these are the pioneers of rock and roll which would mean no led zeppelin, beatles, ac-dc etc...

• Hannah

Love it.I would call music from this decade real music that is timeless and classic!

• Bob

You've got some great bands/musicians listed there. It's what they call *real* music.

i like little richard,beatles, and rolling stones but dat all

50s? not really

60s? yes

Yeah, I love it. All of those are classics.

some great choices there.

..You don't have Chuck Berry in there?