how to overcome shyness around girls?

i think ima really gud guy but my biggest problem i got is im kind shy around girls like im in high school n i play football 4 some reason we be hangin out at lunch with other of my teamates n most girls juss love to come over n talk 2 us n get with us cause they luv football players idk but when the girls comes around i be 2 shy n i dont talk like all my friends got gfs n i dont n my friends b askin me y i dont be gettin girls so how can i ovcome shyness around girls THANKS

Favorite Answer

This is a common problem for many guys, but as a guy and coming from a guy I would say you approach this characteristic of yours with great thought and consideration. It's not easy for a guy to mold himself into an "un-shy" guy. Your innate characteristics make you shy, its you, its who you are. You can change it, but deep down inside, you'll still be a shy person. I would say if you want to overcome your shyness you can try and spend more time with girls, just be around them more often and try to start conversations around them. It may seem difficult at first, but with time and continued effort, you can make yourself a better person around girls. hope that helped :)

1. Become friends with at least one girl. And by friends i mean just friends. You need to introduce female friends into your social group so you can begin to feel comfortable talking to girls before you try to 'be more than friends'.

2. Approach at least one girl a week and make conversation. It's amazing how this can transform your confidence and in no time you will be able to make small talk with any girl and even attempt to make it flirty if your feeling that confident.

3. Now you have some female friends, start to try and flirt with different girls. This may be a long process but in the end you will succeed and this will increase your confidence so much.

4. Most importantly, think of every failed attempt as a practice run. Do not let failure knock you back, just keep trying and eventually you will succeed.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

how to overcome shyness around girls?

i think ima really gud guy but my biggest problem i got is im kind shy around girls like im in high school n i play football 4 some reason we be hangin out at lunch with other of my teamates n most girls juss love to come over n talk 2 us n get with us cause they luv football players idk but when...

Source(s): overcome shyness girls: https://tinyurl.im/rehMn

Do you suffer from panic and anxiety attacks? If so you are not alone, it is said that just over 35% of the population will suffer at some point in their life. I suffered for 10 long years, until I finally found the answers I needed to be able to cure myself. Read here https://tr.im/0qEoH

So, yes, anxiety is treatable and no matter how many false dawns you've had so far, you don't have to just live with it

I play football too...

I think I am a good guy...

I am shy too...

I have a Girl Friend...

Still shy around her until we get a conversation rolling...

I just figured, hey what do I have to loose? (You have to pick out the obviously datable ones that are pretty, and nice. (And if you want smart.))

Practice. Thats what you do in football to get better, right? It's the same thing. Just talk to girls more often, and it will become more natural. You have to push your boundaries a little. But it will get easier. Promise ;)

I was to shy and then i got tired of being alone. so i asked the lady that i with now out, and 5 years later i married that same person. So just cowboy up :) and remember to keep your shoulders and head up.

• just dont be shy. be friendly i like a few girls at my school im not shy at all. well i get kinda nervous when i asked out a girl but yeah dont be shy. most of my friends are girls at my school. i dont get along with boys my age. so yeah dont be shy.

40000 Cured Social Anxiety : http://SocialAnxiety.uzaev.com/?slTX

Just be yourself, pretend like your talking to one of the guys. Joke, laugh, be interested in what they have to say. People are interested in people that are interested in them.