DELL INSPIRON MINI 10 EXPERTS NEEDED! I NEED OWNERS OR EXPERTS PLEASE!?

ok so i havent gotten my dell mini 10 NOT 10v!! yet, but i have a few questions anyways, i want to be prepared. ok so please forgive me, im HORRIBLE at understanding computers, laptops and netbooks. so dont judge me when i ask questions that may be something you learned in kindergarten, lol ok? 1. anyways my... show more ok so i havent gotten my dell mini 10 NOT 10v!! yet, but i have a few questions anyways, i want to be prepared.
ok so please forgive me, im HORRIBLE at understanding computers, laptops and netbooks. so dont judge me when i ask questions that may be something you learned in kindergarten, lol ok?

1. anyways my dad said that my "net book" isn't really a net book he said that the SIZE is a net book size, but the progams in it are NOT. is this true? i mean my dad woulnt purchase a net book, cause he told me they are a waste of money. but then again, who knows. i have 160GB of "free space" i dont know where i have the 160GB so bare with me here lol, and yea, i paid ALOT of money for this, sooo well actually my parents but its a lot of money for something origanlly cost
400$, my parents paid 1200$ we bought some other stuff like a cordless mouse and the wasabi printer and an external DVD/CD player, but still. is what my dad said true? be honest with me please, and i compared the cost of the mini 10v and the 10 and the 10 was more expensive by 200$.. so is the PROGRAM a net book or a notebook? basically the size IS a net book size but the programming IN the "net book" acts like a note book. is this true?

2. and im SOOO confused about the tv tuner, ok so i know you plug it in the USB port and then what do you do? do you just wait or something? or can you choose the shows that pop up? and can you watch shows on nickelodian or disney? or is it something boring like fox? and can you see what shows are next and everything (like a tv schedule thing)?

3. and ive been wondering this question for a long time, well actually for a couple of days BUT anyway, you guys know the game toontown? ok well i was wondering if i can download that game on my (soon to come) mini 10? on the laptop im using now it took up 221MB. will that be a problem? i stopped playing toon town but i LOVE that game! so can i play toon town on my mini 10 or will it be too much for such a small "net book"???. and if i can play that game on it then will it be slow and choppy or will it be fast and quick? and with that game downloaded on my mini will the internet (windows 7) be slow or fast?

4. ok so i have the wasabi printer for my dell laptop. net book WHATEVER. and im really curious as to how im gonna use it. i got the printer today, 2 days before schedule :). i printed 2 pictures off my moms canon camera the quality, is eh, not great but not horrible. anyway, on my mini my dad didnt get bluetooth, will that a problem? or does the "net book" come with special cable thing?
the printer came with no instructions on how to print photos off the computer itself. so how will i print off photos?

5. are there any cons i need to know? please name all the cons and if you have time name the pros too :), please. thank you!!

BONUS: on the shipping status, it says that my laptop is still in "production" AKA still in the making. and it said the estimated delivery date is JANUARY 29!! im supposed to have all this stuff for my BIRTHDAY! which was yesterday! and my dad ordered it on the 10th of december! will it really take more than A MONTH for it to ship over to my house?!?!?!

thanks! and please forgive me, i am pratically a dumbie when it comes to computers and such, PS what is an ethernet port?
Update: JOSH:
yea. your ignorant, please read my question.