What should I get, Playstation 3 or Xbox-360?

I dont know what to pick. I love Playstation and Sony but the Playstation 3 was really dissapointing to me. It dosnt feel like A Playstation console. They are not many games I enjoy any more on the console, I like the Xbox-360 games better. When I was younger, I used to always play games like The Simspsons Hit And... show more I dont know what to pick. I love Playstation and Sony but the Playstation 3 was really dissapointing to me. It dosnt feel like A Playstation console. They are not many games I enjoy any more on the console, I like the Xbox-360 games better. When I was younger, I used to always play games like The Simspsons Hit And Run or Jak And Daxtar, stuff like that but I feel it's the time that I need to let Playstation go and give the Xbox a go. I have played the Xbox-360 one time at my friends house. You can make your own avavtar which is fun to fiddle around with also you can change your background (which you can do on PS3). I love the xbox-360 controller, It just fits in your hand correctly and the joy-stick is more easy to move around. The Xbox 360 controller has a nice grip to it while the playstation 3 conroller is stiff, Sony stuck with there old PS2 controller (although, it is wirless not lile the ps2).
I dont know If Playstation will improve with there games or stick with the ones they have now. The ps3 is more like a family console. I like the games on xbox such as "GTA BOGT, Halo 3, Just Cause 2, Gears Of War" and more.
While the ps3 has games like "Ipet, Lego Batman, Pure, Bioshock". Half of my friends are getting a PS3 and the other half are getting "PS3". I want to buy both console's but it would really be a waste of money since that in another 4 years time they will proably be another console out. This is what I think will happen next year...
2010:
PS3
The Playstation 3 has dropped prices down to $420 from $500. More games have been sold over from Microssoft and the PS3 has grwon a bigger reputation. More XBOX-360 game's have now came to ps3 like "GTA BOGT". There are more people online since it's free with more games which were on XBOX 360 last year in 2009.

Xbox-360
Microsoft are continuing making new games but are now in a fight with Sony over Online gamming. Microsoft dont want to put there xbox 360 free but they have no choice if they want to stay in the console wars. Microsoft regret to have sold there games over to sony. Microsoft are lossing gamers which are eager to play online....

I heard that every time someone buys a PS3, Sony losses $40. They are selling out games so that people will buy them and give them the money instead of the people buying the ps3 and Sony lossing the money. Next year Sony expect the Playstation Fan-boys to have there ps3 so that Sony will begin to create games, new games and better then Xbox. Im not sure what will happen to Xbox 360. I heard that Microsoft are planning to create a new console called "Xbox-720" (as microsoft like to call it) which will kncok out Sony and Playstation for good.
What should I do,
ad what do you think will happen in a years time???