How do I ask my bridesmaid to lose weight?

okay, I am getting married in a year, I am done picking out my bridesmaids dresses. Out of the 4 of them 3 look absolutely wonderful in their dresses, but the fourth is does not. Her figure makes her look ridiculous in the dress, and I absolutely refuse to change the dress, or remover her from being my bridesmaid.... show more okay, I am getting married in a year, I am done picking out my bridesmaids dresses. Out of the 4 of them 3 look absolutely wonderful in their dresses, but the fourth is does not. Her figure makes her look ridiculous in the dress, and I absolutely refuse to change the dress, or remover her from being my bridesmaid. Now I know that if she lost some weight she would look great, but I can't find the words to say, or even the courage to ask her to lose the weight. How can I GENTLY ask her to lose the weight?
Update: This question is CLOSED! I asked this 6 years ago, so I think the wedding already happened by now.