For WM26 would you rather see HBK vs HHH or HBK vs John Morrison/Why?Who would win?

Favorite Answer

john morrison vs hbk would be way better match and more entertaing but if it's true what the rumors say it needs to hbk vs hhh they have so much history but i would rather see john morrison vs hbk and john morrison should win it could be aa passing the torch type thing people already say morrison is next hbk now anyway

Personally, I'm hoping Morrison wins the Royal Rumble and defeats someone to win his first world championship at WrestleMania...and if not, I hope he wins the Money in the Bank and wins that world title soon afterwards.

However for the sake of the question, I'd rather see HBK/Morrison. I think Hunter and Shawn need to save their match for when Michaels wants to retire. Meanwhile, Morrison could face HBK in a sort of "passing the torch" match where both go in as faces and HBK helps put over the man who is sort of "the next HBK".

I'd rather see HBK vs. HHH cause they both could put on a very classic match and they both are legend of this business. They've fought alot of classic matches in WWE History. One thing I can say is....John Morrison will never and never will be the next Shawn Michaels. There's one and only ShowStopper, Heart Break Kid, Mr. WrestleMania, Main Eventer, and the Icon Shawn Michaels

HHH vs HBK of course!!!

Why?

1. Bigger draw

2. Better quality match

3. Bigger emotion

Who would win? I hope HBK.