Any good dental plans?

I'm trying to find a decent dentist plan since my work doesn't offer one. I'm hoping to not get too expensive in the monthly pay and decent benefits. I don't want one that makes ya wait 6 months before getting anything done besides cleanings which I know is gonna be rare, but I figure maybe with the way things are companies are making exceptions. If ya know of any, thanks for helping!

Favorite Answer

My dental plan is very good, but it comes through work. I am not sure how much it would cost to purchase or anything, but what I use is called Delta Dental. It covers nearly everything and I never have to pay a copay for the dentist. It covers all my cleanings every six months and it also covered my braces and getting my wisdom teeth pulled. I am not too sure of what other plans are out there. Best of luck with finding a good plan! :)

The best way to take full advantage of your dental coverage is to understand its features.If you are entitled to benefits from more than one group dental plan, the amounts paid by the combined plans will not exceed 100 percent of your dental expenses. Dr Agravat dental plans are an affordable and easy to use alternative to dental insurance. Plan members received Dr Agravat Dental Clinic Ahmedabad services at a discounted rate. Benefits for dependents vary from plan to plan. Pay particular attention to special clauses and to language about dependents.