Could lower back pains and upper thigh pains be from BH contractions?

I know period like pain in my lower stomach and around my hips is normal but I dont know about legs and back.

Best Answer

Those pains could be back contractions, which are real contractions that are felt in your back. If they get stronger and more consistent or if they get to where you can't take them anymore, go to the hospital.

Source(s): mom of 2 with 1 due in feb

since your display pic says due dec 30th...the back pain is starting to make me think you might be having real contractions...i dont have experience, but from the pain you're describing-thats what i have heard labour contractions are like! I would suggest calling your doc or hospital to speak to someone about the pain or contractions you're feeling.

Good Luck! xoxo

Sounds like labor since they are regular and getting stronger. Most BH are in the front and real labor typically starts in the back and works it's way forward if that makes any sense.

Actually, they could be from REAL contractions. Time them and call your doctor.