Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Wat will happen to me after i drink 1/2 cup of bleach?

51 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You'll lose your virginity.

• Dan.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

1/2 cup of bleach depending on body weight is not enough to kill you. It will make you wish you were dead and you will have some medical issues.

Source(s): I work with bleach and stronger forms of it.
  • Shana
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Never drink bleach!

• 1 decade ago

WHY on Earth would you want to do that? Bleach is corrosive & can damage your esophagus. It clearly states on the bottle not to be taken internally.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • You won;t live to see the replies to this question

Your organs are gonna be bleached and thatt;s poison

• laura
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

you will be white and clean but would you add water yes or no.

wait whats that mom,oh mom says you should not drink bleach its for laundry and cleaning,it might tear up your inside.

• 4 years ago

well im embqaressed to admitt it but in my teenage years i drank half cup of bleach with a half cup of milk, went down in one gulp, it was on a stupid teenage dare....absolutly NOTHING HAPPENED. I MUST ADDMITT AGAIN I WAS GREATFULLY THANKFUL. and cant beleive that i was ever that stupid..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think he was looking for a real answer like 'your kidney would deteriorate as soon as the bleach hits it' or 'you would die instantly because it would get absorbed into your blood stream under Your tongue

• 1 decade ago

I think thats pretty stupid. If you got a gun and shot yourself literitly you would die the first second. Besides if you drunk 2 specs of that stuff you'll die instantly so I WOULD NOT DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Why would you drink bleach its chemicals you can die or get severly ill and sick

• 1 decade ago

you will die slowly and painfully

WAIT! are you going to drink bleach to pass a drug test, it may burn away the drug evidence but it will also make you deathly ill!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.