I'm 30 years old, male and still a virgin and never had a girlfriend. Is there something wrong with me? ^_^?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Apple
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

To never had a girlfriend yeah something is wrong. You may need to seek professional help to help you deal with your love life.

• ...Show all comments
    • ?4 years agoReport

Edward you may think you sound like a nice guy but you yourself are acting like an ***. Anyway I've never had sex myself and I'm 21

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I'm a 27 year old woman who has never had a real boyfriend and yes, I'm a virgin.

I don't think there is a single black-and-white "yes" or "no" answer to this question. The answer to this question depends on many things.

Such as your personality, the type of life you lead, the circumstances you're in, what your values are, etc. Taking ALL of those aspects into account can give a more accurate answer than a quick "yes" or "no" from strangers who don't even know you and your life situation.

So, I think the best person to answer this question is you. You're the only one here who truly knows yourself.

Personally, I don't think anything is wrong with me. The reason I haven't had much of a love life is simple. I'm not out looking for one. I've directed more of my energies elsewhere. I'm also shy and reserved, so I'm not the type of person who gets out on the town much by default. Finally, I have very high standards for the type of man I want to end up with. I'm not going after any old dog.

So, when I put ALL of those factors together -- 1) love life hasn't been a priority; 2) I'm shy and reserved; 3) high standards for a man -- it's not surprising to see why I'm 27 yet have had no boyfriend and no sex. :-)

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I am also 30 year of old virgin,I have lots of friends,people are good to me,But when comes to relation ship one body wants me,Because by birth I am fatty but not that fat,or not that ugly.I tried so much initially.After year goes I diverted my thinks to my career,I got good job in software industry.Now a days spending myself in my room,watching movies and and take drink till i get unconcious.This is my daily routing JOb and after job take drink.I know i am pathetic but what can i do when i get alone?

• 1 decade ago

What is the reasoning? Are you shy? Do you have low self-esteem issues? OR are you waiting for the right woman? Try to mingle a little more. It doesn't hurt to ask a girl out. Women in their late 20s and 30s aren't always about looks but about charm, wit and intelligence. Show your best side and ask a girl out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

There is a main reason to it that nobody tells you. But i am telling you now.

STOP masturbating too much if you are a guy. You remember the feeling after ejaculating? We men hate sex and anything relating to it after we ejaculate (at least for a while). Masturbating kills your desire that makes you to go out after girls. Sexual needs is the main reason for a guy to seek a partner, and when you masturbate too much, your body gets into a temporarily-satisfied state and you do not care for getting a partner for a while. Your body even does not get the signals that are sent from females. So stop doing it and I am sure you would forget to be shy and start flirting with girls and finally you would get one. .

• 1 decade ago

Get out more for sure. Get away from the computer on principle. Join some sort of club or three. Learn something new with mixed groups. You won't find a girl without meeting alot of them.

• 1 decade ago

You're not alone. I'm 36, just like you. I'm trying hard, but have been rejected by 16 out of the 16 women I've dated. Only a couple second dates and no 3rd dates or kisses. No nothing. It's always chemistry or being too much of a nice guy.

• 5 years ago

Nothing is wrong with you my friend. It's women who are not normal .

• Greg
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Better a 30 year old than a 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN.

And no, there's nothing wrong with it, I'm sure many priests and rabbis have been in similar situations as you.

Just go out to places like bars. I'm sure you'll land yourself something sooner or later. It helps if you go with other guys and friends as well.

• 5 years ago

I'd hire a hooker and do your research before hand.

• 6 years ago

no girlfriend means more money you get to keep in your wallet. whenever you feel down just think of that

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.