Daily not so Thrash Attack...(Halford and Pantera)?

Pantera and Priest fans should like this one.

Pantera featuring Rob Halford - Light Comes Out Of Black

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLynDbUbiAs

Youtube thumbnail

MQ: What are your thoughts on the song? Have you heard it before?

BQ: Burritos or Chimichangas?

After asking my BQ, I read the comments on the youtube thread. They are talking about mexican food. How weird is that?

Smooch, you're too funny. (That's a great song)

Glad you loved it Lucy!!

Favorite Answer

I loved it. I can't believe that i've never heard that one before. Probably the only good thing on that Buffy movie. Man, that was a crap film.

I've never tried a burrito or a chimichanga but having just read about them, i'm very hungry all of a sudden.

MA: No, I haven't heard it before. The vocals are great. I mean, it's Halford after all. But, the music ain't so impressive to me. It seems like typical post CFH Pantera, which I'm not a big fan of. I was hoping as Halford was in the song, it would be something like Power Metal as that album is highly influenced by Priest and other classic metal acts. Oh well, we can't get everything we want.

BA: I haven't the slightest idea what Chimichangas are so it would be unfair to judge.

Halford sounds amazing as usual. The song is very weak though and the production is awful. Those are the worst sounding guitars and drums I've heard in a long time. Also, I'm not a Pantera fan.

Burritos

• .

I really liked it, and I dont remember hearing it before although I may have because I noticed it said something about Buffy the Vampire Slayer in the comments. Halford has a new holiday album out if anyone is interested in that, some people have been looking for a Priest album and having trouble finding it because of that.

http://heavymetaladdiction.com/2009/11/10/halford-...

BA: burritos

Candy

Not a Judas Priest fan , but surely a Pantera one . I enjoyed this , thankies for sharing .

Playing P u ss y Tight at the moment lol

MA : Nope I haven't

BA : Burritos

Source(s): Bleach

EPIC WIN!!!!!!!!!!

MA: Love the song and I have heard it before but it nice to hear it over and over.

BA: Any meal that can be rolled up in a tortilla and them deep fried is always a good thing....Chimichangas.

That was AWESOME, Leprosy!

Have not heard it before.

Love chimichangas.... but usually opt for burritos ~ it's a calorie issue.

hmmm i admire the intro for angel of dying by way of slayer, or shovel headed kill device by way of exodus and shop that sugar point severe, you will desire it once you're moshing with devil! btw, THRASH until finally dying!

I like it 10 horns up!

MA: I have heard it but it is one of those forgotten gems!

BA: Chimi for me Jimmy!

Ummmmmmmm.... IFUCKING LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!