I hate my apartment. No money to move. I need a break!?

I am a single woman living alone in a 3 unit apartment building in the US. I have been living here since 2007 in this place. I hate it here, but I currently don't have money to move. I have been dealing with horrible neighbors since I first moved in to this apartment. The previous upstairs neighbors moved... show more I am a single woman living alone in a 3 unit apartment building in the US. I have been living here since 2007 in this place. I hate it here, but I currently don't have money to move. I have been dealing with horrible neighbors since I first moved in to this apartment. The previous upstairs neighbors moved finally after making my life a living hell with loud noise and dropping 50lb. free weights on the cheap floors on a daily basis. As soon as they left. A woman and her 2 year old daughter moved into a small studio apartment across the hall. This trashy skank constantly yells at her little girl all the time. The little girl is constantly crying. This woman talks to her like she is dirt and screams continuously and doesn't no how to talk to a kid nicely. "Get your coat!" or "Move!". Seems to be here favorite sayings. A studio apartment is not big enough for a two year old and the little girl probably needs her own space. I am a single woman who can't tolerate noise, especially from screaming kids and their parents making it worse. These paper thin walls are ridiculous to the point where I can hear people talk all over the building. She curses on her cellphone in the hallway at whomever. I couldn't care less what people do as long as it doesn't affect me. I have had it. How can I have peace in this place when there is no place to escape. Please don't say move out, because I have no money or a car to sleep in.
4 answers 4