promotion image of download ymail app
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考高等教育(大學以上) · 1 decade ago


我係year 1 high dip, 想報non-jupas, 但洗唔洗a level clc , ue加一科AL pass架,如果得a level clc同 ue pass(兩科都係D), meet唔 meet到果requirement??

1 Answer

  • Alan
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Non-Jupas....has 2 difference requirement.

    1) AL result

    2) Diploma or Higher Diploma

    If you get good result in your Higher Diploma course, you can entry to Degree Year 2. Otherwise, you can take part time degree course or Full time year 1.

    Now many students hold diploma or higher diploma qualification to apply degree course.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.