Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

My Bedroom 英文作文幫我改

My bedroom is not very special but is very comfortable. When you enter my bedroom, the first sight is an extremely big window in front of you. As the dawn breaks, the room full of the sunlight. Next to the window there is a bookcase. They are has many novels. There’s a comfortable sofa under the window. When I want to take a short break, it’s very useful to prevent me from sleeping until the next morning. The bed is near by sofa. I like my bed because when I to lie down on my bed I very comfortable. Finally the room is not very big, but is no place like home.

Rating
  • Ginisa
    Favorite Answer

My bedroom is not very special but very comfortable.

**but 連接詞

前接名詞 後就要接名詞 N.+N.

所以在這 special 是形容詞 所以後也接形容詞 comfortable :)

When you enter my bedroom, the first thing you see is an extremely big window in front of you.

**sight 會較用於風景

When the dawn breaks, the room will be filled with the sunlights.

** When.....will be filled....當....將會充滿

Next to the window is a bookcase. It has many novels.

There's a soft sofa under the window. When I want to take a short break, I would sleep on it because it helps to prevent me from sleeping until the next morning.

**a soft sofa 軟綿綿的沙發

因為單字comfortable 以用過了 所以換另一個

一篇文章裡的單字盡量不要重複^^ 免得讀者容易厭倦

The bed is near by the sofa. I like my bed very much because it is very cozy when I lie down on it.

**cozy 與 comfortable 是同義詞

Finally, although the room is not very big, there is no place like home.

**句首用時間副詞 Finally 要後接逗號

**這句是 although.... , .....的句子結構

Source(s): from years of using English

My bedroom is not so spectacular but is very cozy. When you enter my bedroom, the first sight is an extremely huge window in front of you. As the dawn breaks in the morning, the room is full of the sunlight. And there is a comfortable sofa by the window. Whenever I want to take a short break, it is always very nice to lie down on it and take a nap.

Next to the window, there is a bookcase where I have placed all kinds of novels on. My bed is near to the sofa. I like my bed because it is very comfortable . Although my room is not as big as the fancy hotel room, there is no such a place like home after all.

My bedroom is not very special,but it's very comfortable. The first sight when you enter my bedroom is an big extremely window in front of you. When the dawn breaks,sunlight fulls of the room. There is a bookcase next to the window. There are many novels on it. There is a comfortable sofa under the window. When I want to take a short break, it is very useful to prevent me from sleeping until next morning. The bed is near by the sofa. I like my bed because when I lie down on my bed,I always feel very comfortable. Although my bedroom is not very big,but it is the best place to me in the world.

Source(s): ME