Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Who would win? Jason Voorhess, Michael Myers or Freddy Krueger?

Who would be the first to die, who would be the second, and who would come out in top? Here's my opinion.

1 - Jason

2 - Freddy

3 - Michael

But if the fight took place in the Dream World, then Freddy would rip them apart with no effort at all. But this fight takes place at three areas.

Round One - Camp Crystal Lake

Round Two - Elm Street

Round Three - Haddonfield, Illinois

So who wins this?

Update:

Who would be the first to die, who would be the second, and who would come out in top? Here's my opinion.

1 - Jason

2 - Freddy

3 - Michael

But if the fight took place in the Dream World, then Freddy would rip them apart with no effort at all. But this fight takes place at three areas.

Round One - Camp Crystal Lake

Round Two - Elm Street

Round Three - Haddonfield, Illinois

So who wins this?

PS:Yes, I've seen Freddy vs Jason. In the end, Freddy winked at the screen, so nobody won.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You never saw Jason vs Freddy?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Jason has the optimum physique count selection, so he's the greater matured killer. in spite of the indisputable fact that, Freddy is the only one able to rational judgements. Leatherface relies upon on brute stress, so he might rather be defeated. Michael Myers does not have a ton going for him against every person different than accepted human beings.. My money could be on Jason or Freddy. yet whilst any of the different 3 have been given a carry of Freddy in a actual conflict, Freddy does now not stand a raffle. yet no be counted who wins, Jason might lastly win, as he's the only one which could regenerate.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, Michael Myers was Austin Powers and I think he could easily handle Freddy or Jason.

• 1 decade ago

Freddy would win....he CAN'T DIE

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.