Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

How Do you get rid of a Cleft chin?

I have a SMALL cleft chin like its not deep at all but its still noticeable and i hate it, and if i must say it its also called a....(butt chinnnnn) I close my lips together really tight just to hide it, I even leave Chip Clips on my chin for a few hours a day but obviously it hasnt worked. Im 14 and Im really self concious about it because its so ugly, I was wandering, Can doctors put some type of injection into it to get rid of it?

Favorite Answer

Clips will not work, but invasive surgery will work to get rid of the cleft. However, cleft chins are not horrible and there are plenty of celebrities that even have them (whom are beautiful by the way)...I would be happy with what you have.

Take care!

• severn

Cleft Chin Removal

A cleft chin is a genetic mutation, like freckles and dimples. The only way to get rid of it is plastic surgery.

Try small excersises, hold two fingers on ur chin for a long time everyday possibly

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/ayavs

whats wrong with cleft chin - u dumbass - be proud of it - it runs in our family...

Pick new parents or hire a surgeon.

They're genetic, and the only way to get rid of them is surgery.

That said, why worry about it? They're not ugly.

Using clips would only lead to bruising.

unless you want to give yourself a permanent red mark, don't put a chip clip on your chin.

I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too

http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/

ou cant like natrally but you have to just get you face done like go under the knife

PLASTIC SURGERY or realize it is no big deal and can be complimenting to your face.

Source(s): My brain