Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

How Do you get rid of a Cleft chin?

I have a SMALL cleft chin like its not deep at all but its still noticeable and i hate it, and if i must say it its also called a....(butt chinnnnn) I close my lips together really tight just to hide it, I even leave Chip Clips on my chin for a few hours a day but obviously it hasnt worked. Im 14 and Im really self concious about it because its so ugly, I was wandering, Can doctors put some type of injection into it to get rid of it?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Clips will not work, but invasive surgery will work to get rid of the cleft. However, cleft chins are not horrible and there are plenty of celebrities that even have them (whom are beautiful by the way)...I would be happy with what you have.

Take care!

• severn
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Cleft Chin Removal

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A cleft chin is a genetic mutation, like freckles and dimples. The only way to get rid of it is plastic surgery.

• 4 years ago

Try small excersises, hold two fingers on ur chin for a long time everyday possibly

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/ayavs

whats wrong with cleft chin - u dumbass - be proud of it - it runs in our family...

• 1 decade ago

Pick new parents or hire a surgeon.

They're genetic, and the only way to get rid of them is surgery.

That said, why worry about it? They're not ugly.

Using clips would only lead to bruising.

• 1 decade ago

unless you want to give yourself a permanent red mark, don't put a chip clip on your chin.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too

http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/

• 1 decade ago

ou cant like natrally but you have to just get you face done like go under the knife

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

PLASTIC SURGERY or realize it is no big deal and can be complimenting to your face.

Source(s): My brain
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.