Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

A bra question from one lady to another - nipples slipping out of bras!?

I'm a petite lady, 5'0, 124 lbs. I wore a 32 B until I recently gained 10 lbs. I now find myself buying a 34 C. However, I still have a problem where my nipples will slip out of my bra during the day, which leaves them sore and me embarrassed when wearing white. I'm only 17 but I feel I'm fully developed. I don't think I am large enough for a D, but is it possible? My breasts 'fit' in my hands.

Also, I've had a spine fusion due to scoliosis. my ribcage is slightly tilted, so one breast is nearly a whole cup size larger than the other, my one shoulder is also slightly lowered, so that most of my bra straps slip off, could this also cause my nipple problem?

I don't think that you will need to increase your actual cup size, just the style of the cup itself. Bras cups come in a variety of styles. With your special circumstances, I would recommend a full coverage cup. You might also consider adding a extra strap to the back of your bras, near the top of your shoulders to help with the issue of your one strap falling. You can easily attach small snaps by hand to each of your bra straps. In regard to the different size of your breasts, I would try fitting the larger breast in the correct size bra, and then use inserts to make the smaller breast appear the same size.

I've linked a few examples from Victoria's Secret, but you can apply the same principals to where ever you shop. The large black box at the top of the screen explains the bra cup differences. You can view the other styles by selecting options under the "Shop by Style" area on the left side of the page.

Best of luck & I hope you find a solution!

Make sure the cups are full coverage. Don't buy ones designed for teenagers because they usually don't have full coverage. Good luck!