Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

What would look best with a red sweater and denim jeans?

Silver or gold jewelry? Any other color to go with my outfit? I will be wearing black boots.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Silver. I think red goes better with silver... It just looks less tacky. Silver's a more neutral color as well and if you try to do a yellow with a red it might make you seem too warm or orangey lol. Difficult to explain but trust me, go with silver.

Remember the basic rule of colors in fashion: No more than 3 colors to each outfit. They can be different shades of one color, like light and dark purple, but an outfit with too much color is distracting and too busy. Four is the maximum but don't push it past that unless you want to look like a bag of skittles ;)

• 1 decade ago

A brushed silver would look nice. That way it isn't too flashy. Silver is more casual to me and gold can be more dressy.

• 1 decade ago

silver jewelry

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

silver would look more modern

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

silver will do

• 1 decade ago

both, which looks better w/ur skin tone?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.