Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

What would look best with a red sweater and denim jeans?

Silver or gold jewelry? Any other color to go with my outfit? I will be wearing black boots.

Favorite Answer

Silver. I think red goes better with silver... It just looks less tacky. Silver's a more neutral color as well and if you try to do a yellow with a red it might make you seem too warm or orangey lol. Difficult to explain but trust me, go with silver.

Remember the basic rule of colors in fashion: No more than 3 colors to each outfit. They can be different shades of one color, like light and dark purple, but an outfit with too much color is distracting and too busy. Four is the maximum but don't push it past that unless you want to look like a bag of skittles ;)

A brushed silver would look nice. That way it isn't too flashy. Silver is more casual to me and gold can be more dressy.

silver jewelry

silver would look more modern

silver will do

both, which looks better w/ur skin tone?