Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

What is the title of the manga I'm looking for?!?

I remember reading a manga on mangafox or somewhere ese, and I think it was a one shot story. I kind of remember the story, but not the name of it so it's harder to find.

This girl, with long plaits, (who thinks about herself as a nerdor something) likes this boy that works at a carnival. But she doesn't think she's pretty enough. Next, she goes to this magic mirror thing and it changes her looks and she becomes all beautiful with everyone liking her. But she turns back to her normal self if she gets out of the carnival grounds.

And somewhere in the story, the girl loses something, and the boy she likes picks it up. Then she tells him (pretty form) that it is hers and yeah. Then she turns back to herself with the plaits and the boy likes her for who she is or something.

What is the title of this manga?

• Shick
    Favorite Answer

im just curious, whats a plait?