Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMaintenance & Repairs · 1 decade ago

how much would it cost to have my car painted pink?

I have the honda element in blue. It's so manly and ugly. How much would a decent paint job be and where could i get it done? thanks

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you get what you pay for as far as this goes.. maaco may be able to do it cheap.. but thats what itll be, a cheap paint job.. a reputable shop would charge a few thousand dollars to do a color change and do it properly.

Source(s): 20 years automotive experience/shop owner
  • 1 decade ago

i would say you definately need to spend some time shopping around for prices and good shops... you should ask to see pictures of what previous paint jobs they've done and because you're a girl you might want to bring your dad or an older male figure because sometimes men who work at auto body shops want to rip off women and they're good at it too... so for an entire paint job done good, i would say somewhere around 500-800

good luck and don't get scammed

• 1 decade ago

MAACO, I think my brother got his car painted for 399.00 but that was 5yrs ago, and it was on sale.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

MAACO 299

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.