Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 decade ago

Parents have you ever walked in on your Kid's Masturbating?

I am asking because i walked in on my 17 year old son tonight giving himself a ******* which i didn't even think was possible for a guy to do. I know he isn't gay i mean he has been with the same girlfriend for 5 years and sadly they have a almost two year old son together. But i am not sure what to do. he is beyond embarrassed and so am i. I mean is there something wrong with my son? What should i do?

• pdooma
    Favorite Answer

Nothing is wrong with your son. It feels good. If he's flexible enough to do it, more power to him.

You don't do anything.

Next time you knock before you enter.