if you delete some videos off an iPod touch, does that mean it deletes the video from iTunes?

I'm wondering this since I have a lot of video (2 days worth) and I'm wondering if I delete the videos off my iPod touch, will the videos get deleted from iTunes the next time I sync my iPod touch?

Favorite Answer

I recommend you Altysoft Video iPod Conerter, it has professional version and free version, both of them can convert video to your iPod.

Altysoft iPod Video Converter is a iPod video converter that converts video files, DVD movies, YouTube videos, so you can play the videos on your iPod. Altysoft Video iPod Converter can convert all types of video files (avi, divx, xvid, flv, x264, vob, mpeg, YouTube, etc.) into the proper video formats(MPEG4, H264) that play on the iPod.

well, it is not the same t odelete songs on ipod and itunes

the following is a specific example for you to understand how to delete songs and movies on ipod not itunes

if there are 1000 songs in the itunes and you just need 100 songs. The best choice for you is to choose and sync the 100 songs. Therefore you can have the 100 and the other 900 are left in the itunes.

hope it will be helpful for you

When you buy something on your iPod, it will automatically sync to iTunes, I never get stuff from iTunes, just directly from my iPod Touch and when I do plug it in to sync music it automatically puts all the apps that I bought onto iTunes, all you should have to do is re-sync your iPod. Just 2 weeks ago, I got a new iPod Touch and gave my old one to my boyfriend and he deleted several games and apps I had on there, but when I plugged it into iTunes to add music for him it put all the deleted apps back on it.

no they wont C:

Source(s): but then again i have mine on manual