Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is there any chance we can still be friends?

my boyfriend and i broke up last week (im a freshman and he's a sophomore). He broke up with me in a note and the note said he still had feelings for his ex girlfriend. We had been dating for 2 months. Well it has been a week and we havent spoken a singe word to each other since we broke up (we have barley looked at each other) and i was wondering do u think theres a chance we could still be friends? and if so how do we get to a place where we can be?

Favorite Answer

I think you can only be friends if you're willing to give it a chance. Him too.

When I broke up with one of my boyfriends we didnt talk to eachother for months and definitely werent friends for a while. Then when the new year started we were lab partners and we just kinda reconnected in a friend sort of way. So its always possible if you're both willing to try.