Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

lg xenon on verizion?

can you get the xenon (at&t) on verizion? please help no rude or mean comments

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Unfortunately you can't. AT&T phones are made only for AT&T. But Verizon does have the Samsung Rogue which is just like the Xenon but has way better features. If you don't like this phone then maybe consider switching to AT&T.

• 5 years ago

i might elect the LG Xenon. I only have been given mine at present and that i like it! it incredibly is a superb telephone. The touch reveal screen works incredibly nicely and feels incredibly cool. The digital camera additionally works ok and the photos come out sparkling, and extra useful than i assumed they might. The reveal screen is likewise very stunning. It has incredibly some exciting issues to do. average that's the final telephone I even have ever had and that i might advise it!

• 1 decade ago

no! get the samsung rogue! its touch screen with a keyboard or u can get the motorola rival, motorola droid or the env touch (their all touch w/ keyboards!)

• ..anny
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

no. it only works for at&t. either wait till they make one for verizon or get an at&t account.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.