Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Can anyone help? This is just so unfair!?

I asked a question some time back about my boyfriend and whether he was setting me up...well he was. These 2 girls that absolutely hate me for no apparent reason are also friends with him and they paid him 50 dollars to go out with me for a few months and dump me! I know rite? he did it for 50 bucks and didn't care how I felt! I thought he was a friends...I thought he loved me! I did things with him that were supposed to 'mean' something to us both and it was a lie.

I'm year 10 and the hole of our 'relationship' has been revealed to a few people and its traveled all around the school! Everyone is laughing and taunting and I feel like such an idiot! All my friends have ditched because they get the same treatment as me if they hang around me.

It feels so unreal! How could he have done this...for a simple 50 bucks!?! We used to be such great friends!!

What should I do? How do I fix this? Should I tell my parents? Why would he have done it? Could it just have been for the 50 dollars or is there another reason?? (it is hard to believe that he would do it just for 50 dollars) and should I talk to him about it? if so, how do I go about it? How do I get over him?

I honestly have done nothing to hurt him in any way.

anyone?

Im not going to hurt them or lie about anything ok? so please dont suggest it. I dont wanna sink down to their level.

edit: Im grade 10 not 10 years old...

Favorite Answer

sweetheart, first of all, I am so sorry this has happened to you. NO ONE deserves to be treated like that no matter who they are. I can tell you're an amazingly good person. Please talk to your parents about it. You can trust them. I know it's kind of weird to do it, but please do it. And, I would go talk with one of the school counselors. Seriously, do it really soon. They know just how to help out with that, and they won't tell anyone else in the school- they're not supposed to. You're safe with your parents and your school counselor. Please do that, okay. :0)

• Lora

That's awful! Im sorry for you. Just remember that friends wouldnt ditch you and your real friends will see the truth. I cant believe he did this to you, but then again some people are very rude and dont care who they hurt. Just stay away from these kind of people....get to know someone before you go out with them. Try to let this go, try real hard. I know how you feel because I was used by a group of people when I was in middle school and it hurt like hell. I was also used by a guy that I thought loved me. I know it hurts because you are a good person...I can tell. Time will help you to heal and know that I for one understand what you'be been through. It's a good idea to tell your parents to help you through it.

I'm sorry this has happened to you...but it's time to get even or just let it go. you know you can sue for pain and suffering and slander. or you can let everyone know that his penis is small and that you got paid only $25 and used the 25 bucks just to get the bet done and over with because he was bad at whatever stuff that was special between you guys. Or you can man up and just forget all those bitches and start over with a new demeanor of yourself or a new makeover and walk into school like you own the joint and show them that **** don't bother you anymore. Girl put it in the past and move on when you show ppl that **** don't bother you then ppl shut up and move on to someone else that is more vulnerable to humiliation. I'm sorry hun but build your strength up and move on!!! Toughen up hun!!! Good luck!

Source(s): Mwah

I always advise teenagers in terms of levels. At the first level are minor indiscretions which can be fixed at the peer to peer level. On the second level are relationship problems which need intervention of another peer, best friend or problem maker's best friend. On the third level are serious transgressions which indicate sociopathic or even psychopathic tendencies which need to be addressed by an intervening adult. On the fourth and final level, are criminal activities which should be reported to authorities.

This is a level 3 problem. You need to be aware that this type of psychological manipulation and abuse is not only seriously wrong, but utterly corrupt. If allowed to continue unchecked without reporting the students directly involved to an adult at your school, or at home you will suffer needlessly for an act of extreme malice which was initiated and perpetuated by another peer group. You did nothing, absolutely nothing wrong in this circumstance, and you need to make an adult aware so that they can attempt to put a stop to the immature "flock of sheep" behaviour being exhibited by your weak friends who are acting on the flimsy ideal of "fitting in".

Yes this will require you to be brave, but it's the right thing to do, especially since you did nothing wrong by falling for someone in the first place. Do NOT let this affect your future trust in others, because there are some good people out there, but you need to fight fire with fire. In this case, since everyone seems to have turned their back on you, you need to believe that you are fine, normal and above all, in the right. Then, take your case to a principal, counsellor, or parent. I'm appalled that this happened to you, and wish you all the best.

Jeez sounds bad, but keep your head up and if your friends ditch you over some bullshit like that then they arent your friends, while I know it seems hard to believe, but guys will do a lot for money. If he was a good friend before, clearly he was faking it, as I would never do that even to an aquaintance. I am sorry for all you are going through, but all you can do is keep going and dont let any inconsiderate assholes ruin your day. I would say talk to him about it and dont be nice but dont just yell. Stand up for yourself, I once read this great quote and it goes something like, "A man will never give a women respect, but she must demand it." Unfortunantly too true, as men will use you and run all over you unless you stand up and are strong

next time follow your first mind and if he's playing along with them expose his identity with a ruler. the best prank to upset any guy.this is a situation that happen to my little sis when we were younger. all you do is take and cut notebook paper 4 3/4inches in length and 1 inch thick ( draw a ruler on the paper as if it was a real ruler only upto the size in length which is 4 3/4 inches and leave 10 to 15( have atleast 20 stacks) in a stack all over the school where people would find it with his name on the back of it.

SH**T I'm sorry! I'm 16 myself and I would hate that! There is nothing you can do...it does seem like so much damage for a simple 50 bucks! don't worry about him anymore, he is the reason your in this mess! seriously, do you need to get over him??!

He is a pr**ck if he set you up and planned it with those girls! stuff him. It will take a while but people will forget! hang in there!

Hello,

Take your medicine and learn from it. Don't be so worried about being in relationships. You are young, and have many years ahead of you to be concerned with a boyfriend or girlfriend. The people who shun you are not your friends, be grateful you know it now instead of a year from now. If you are smart, you will focus on learning what you need to learn from your classes and ignore the drama. Get your grades right, keep them right, and be successful. Success is the best revenge.

Peace.

if the reason wasnt the 50 bucks, he would be apoligizing and denying it. those friends arent friends if they ditch when the going gets rough. he is obviously a loser and is doing you a favor by getting out of your life. look at this as a learning experience, maybe now you can find good real friends. not fake ones like that. im really sorry this happened to you, no one deserves that.

that is bull **** on how your friends and the whole school treat you. If you want to be even with the two bitches and the boy do something terrible to them. to the boy you can punch him in the face or kick him in the balls. the two bitches just have a couple watered gum ( the gum become really sticky) and but both of their hair together. as they are screaming laugh at them.