Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

can you put liquid fabric softener in the compartment for liquid bleach?

my new washer doesnt have that dispenser in the middle where i used to put fabric softner, it only has a thing that says liquid bleach, . how do i add liquid softener when i dont have a spot for it? please help!

Favorite Answer

You can, but the softener will go into the clothes, and be rinsed out in the rinse cycle..

Stop the machine before the agitation begins on the rinse cycle. Add it then.

i think of dryer sheets clogging your lint demonstrate grew to become out to be an city legend. i exploit dryer sheets each load and that i've got a no longer effortless working husband who's on the gymnasium familiar and 5 toddlers. My demonstrate isn't; under no circumstances has been clogged. I additionally use regardless of kind is on sale. They consistently shelter static carry close and bypass away a effective fragrance on each little thing. I even used to apply the sheets persistently, yet they do no longer cause them to as stable anymore. i've got not got a decision for any particular fragrance. are you able to pattern the scent interior the path of the equipment??