Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Do you hope that Democrats are foolish enough to vote for healthcare reform so that they pay in November?

Favorite Answer

democrats don't pay, they steal.

I think it's way too late for a lot of them, regardless of how they vote on healthcare reform.

That said, voting for healthcare reform will just put another nail into their already nailed coffins.

They will probably pay anyway. Never in my life have I seen such incompetence mixed with dishonesty, secrecy and corruption as I've seen during this first 10 months in office.

Even if they loose their seat, they are setting themselves up for large gains, after all their all lawyers, right.