Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

is there a possibility of pregnancy?

i do have some symptoms

Update:

i have this feeling i could still be pregnant.

my last normal period was on october 19.

i had sex on oct 30. nov 1. november 2 and november 4. (unprotected)

i was so sure i was pregnant but i started bleeding on november 12. it was a little heavier than just spotting but not like a normal period at all. i didnt have to wear a tampon or anything.

i took a urine test and it was negative. i went to the OBGYN on dec 1 and (without a test or ultrasound, just a pelvic exam) was told everything was normal. (meaning he didnt think i was pregnant) then i started bleeding again on december 4. it was kinda heavy but with no clots or anything..i hear that bleeding in the first trimester is not uncommon.

but i just feel pregnant and i have a feeling i am. the last test i took i would have been about 5 weeks and 3 days. now i would be 7 weeks and 5 days. should i take another test and rely on the answer it gives me (im afraid it will be negative(which it probably will be buttt....))?

do you think there is still a chance i am pregnant?

have you/someone you know had monthly bleeding during pregnancy?

when did you get a positive urine test? was it right away or was it later on in the pregnancy?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

No... if you took tests and they were negative and the doctor said your not then your not. And you wouldn't be having heavy bleeding. Bleeding in the first trimester is usually very very light and pink or brown its not heavy bleeding. It was probably your period.

• 1 decade ago

if the doctor told you your nto then your not... blood test dont lie : but pee can based on if your hcg is low

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.