Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what is a good medieval anime?

I have already scene claymore and berserk. I am a big anime fan but I can't get myself to watch old anime with obnoxious animation. I would just like to know some good newer anime with plenty of action/drama/ and the occasional romance scene.

Favorite Answer

Oh you deffinatly have to whatch Romeo x juliete. It's so amazing. There is a total of 24 episodes. Worth while to whatch. There is two other anime with the stuff that your looking for...but...they are kind of perverted in a sence. If you dont mind that stuff id check out Rosario vampire or karin (aka: chibi vampire)

not so much new but beyeux is definately worth watching