Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

STAR WARS QUESTION PLEASE HELP?

I'm trying to figure out the name of those little bear looking things in the star wars films. The ones that have like bear faces but they wear these weird hoodies. Can someone tell me the name of it or post a picture. I must know the name it is important. Thanks!!

Favorite Answer

Ewoks. They were in Episode VI Return of the Jedi.

Ewoks

Source(s): The Return of the Jedi

Ewoks.

ewoks. Geez who doesn't know that. man that's pathetic and makes me weep that people don't remember the names of the coolest species in a movie series that has explosions in space. ha ha see its funny cuz explosions can't happen in space cuz its a vacum ha ha.

eewoks