Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Good tips for a student who wants to go on a trip?

I was one of only twenty-five students who got selected to go on a trip to Spain with a Spanish club in 2010. It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and I really want to go, but it costs about $3000. I'm looking into getting a weekend job and my parents are willing to pay a small portion, but I was wondering if there were any other ways for a high school student to make money. Any tips would be appreciated!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you really want to go consider selling your stuff (if you're still short after all the other efforts) like on cragslist or yard sale....good luck!

• 1 decade ago

u can consider having peers do fund raisers thru the school & in yer neighborhood 2 help raise enough $$$. i'd h8 2 c u not b able 2 go due 2 lack of funds; this would b devast8inh

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.