Good tips for a student who wants to go on a trip?

I was one of only twenty-five students who got selected to go on a trip to Spain with a Spanish club in 2010. It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and I really want to go, but it costs about $3000. I'm looking into getting a weekend job and my parents are willing to pay a small portion, but I was wondering if there were any other ways for a high school student to make money. Any tips would be appreciated!

Favorite Answer

If you really want to go consider selling your stuff (if you're still short after all the other efforts) like on cragslist or yard sale....good luck!

u can consider having peers do fund raisers thru the school & in yer neighborhood 2 help raise enough $$$. i'd h8 2 c u not b able 2 go due 2 lack of funds; this would b devast8inh