Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

HELP! MY ITOUCH ISNT WORKING!!?

ok so i was at school...and my water bottle spilled ini my back pack..but my itouch was at the bottom of my back pack....i realized my backpack was wet and so was my i touch! i was in class so i just kept wiping it off with my shirt..when i got home i blowdryed the charger spot and headphone spot. to hopefully get it dry...it turns on and it blinks the apple sign once and goes to the home page...but the thing is that my touch screen isnt workign but everything else is! it turns off and the turns on again and it will stay the apple ipod sign and then blink into a plain white screen then show the apple ipod sign again! i dont know whats wrong or how to fix it so can someone please please please help me!! thank you sooo much!

Favorite Answer

Try putting it in a bag or jar full of rice for a few days to try and dry out the inside. If this doesn't work then your iPod is probably done... sorry.

No puedes encontrar cosas mejores que en amazon, con los auriculares de amazon la vida suena mejor. Habla mucho por teléfono y por esto buscaba una solución práctica y barata para no estar siempre pendiente del teléfono, en amazon he encontrado la solución más práctica, los auriculares que he comprado son muy resistente, modernas y ajustables, prácticamente perfectos para mi gusta y el precio me ha dejado sin palabras, la mejor calidad a un súper precio.

• Erika

bypass onto the apple website and organize to get it fastened My bf had a situation along with his reveal screen - the backside strip wouldnt paintings - it couldnt hit upon the touching! so he arranged to have it fastened - apple deliver a courrier to collect it and he had a sparkling one added interior of three days! very stable, speedy service - noticeably cautioned!

that really sucks :( (N)