Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Stretching earlobes tips?

I've stretched my ears up to 0g, and I've tried to go up to 00g three times, and they rip every time I do it (I let them heal for about a month and a half before trying again). Can anyone give me some tips to avoid ripping them again, or if I can get anything just a little bit smaller than 00g?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

use teflon tape. not electrical. the glue on the electrical aggravates the skin. also, you should wait a minimum of 3 months between stretches at this size. and you should be using a taper with lots of lube. are you?

but the taping method works great too

Source(s): piercer
  • 1 decade ago

Tape them. Get electrical (or bondage... works better actually) tape and wrap your plugs a couple of times, and put them back in your ears. Wait a week or two then tape again. It's way more gradual and won't tear your ear since you can control how much you tape.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.