Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

i like two girls at he same time?

i have a girlfrend and i like her a lot but i cant seem to stay away from another girl who i think likes me . im good frends with the other girl and an tempted to ask her out. i dont know what to do. help!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

hahaha, you're going through puberty.

and i'm tempted to say stay with your girlfriend, but long story short..i tried that once and it worked out terribly, so it would be incredibly hypocritical of me to say that. but just think really really really hard about what you actually want and who truly means the most to you before making your decision. i wish i had done this myself.

EDIT:

and yeah, this seems like a no-brainer but well, you seem to have no brain, so if you do choose to go with the other chick for whatever reason, make absolutely sure to break up with chick #1 first and wait a little while before moving on.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Think about who you like more, who would be there for you when you need help ,

and think of it as being someone who would be there for the girl just as much as they would be there for you.

If you love your girlfreind and she helps you when you need it, she's nice to you and all , and if you treat her the same stay with her

The other girl , think of her as a freind mabey , think of how your guys's relationship would work out,

Don't break up with your girlfreind because you are thinking about the other girl , thinking your relationship would be better , thats what you want, that might not always happen .

Think about more, think about what you could be gaining and what your losing,

Hope i helped

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ask yourself who you like more and who you are more willing to be with in the long run, and who you enjoy being with the most. Then if you want to go out with the other girl than go for it. If you need to break up with her then break up with her. Tell her a different reason that you want to break up with her and wait at least a week before you try to go out with the other girl...if you keep going out with your girlfriend whe might eventually find out that you like this other girl. Dating is all about have fun and learning about yourself. this will be a good learning experience.

• 1 decade ago

The real question is how much do you like your girlfriend and is the other girl better for you? But stay with your girlfriend.

Source(s): friends
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

im going to b frank so im sorry if this is 2 harsh...if u hav a girlfriend, thn YOU SHOULD NOT EVEN BE CONSIDEREING ASKING HER OUT! thats basically saying tht ur CHEATING on ur gf! if u really lik ur gf, then DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!

• 1 decade ago

From one guy to another, if you ask her out, you deserve to be punched in the face. I can't stand cheaters!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Listen to your heart

when he's/she's calling for you.

Listen to your heart

there's nothing else you can do.

I don't know where you're going

and I don't know why,

but listen to your heart

before you tell him/her goodbye.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think you should stay with your girlfriend..

That's loyalty.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.