when do people know their sexuality?

okay so i'm in highschool and i'm a girl. i am not a lesbian but for some reason i am oddly attracted to this girl and i really like her. but i not attracted to any other girls just her and i guess i would consider myself bi , anyways that doesn't matter. the girl i like is a lesbian and i know that for a fact. do you think she likes me because she stares at me in the halls maybe once she doesn't out of the four of five times, and we are no classes together but there are two pe classes going on that aren't combined, but we get out at the same time and if she walks in front of me she will turn her head around and look at me. once we did have combined pe and we had to lay on our backs and we were somewhat close maybe five feet away from each other and everyone was laying down and i don't know if she was staring at my boobs, because you can see your boobs pretty well if you lay down. her friends will stare at me. this is the part that gets me when me and my sister walk out of school together (my sister is a senior) and the chick will stare at my sister. which i hope she was just looking at me, but i'm pretty sure she was looking at my sister. for once i want to feel better than my sister. please just answer, if you think she likes me or my sister.

Favorite Answer

First off you may be pansexual, it means you like someone regardless of sex. Now on to if she likes you or your sister, my opinion would be that she may like you. I can't be 100% sure unless I saw the two of you together. I think, and this is just something I would do but you don't have to, I'd either pass her a not (i know that's kinda juvenile but whatever) or just ask her face to face if she likes you. Tell her you kinda like her. Or if you guys are on facebook or whatever you could send her a message. It's just and idea and I hope it helps.

Source(s): Life experience: I'm bisexual so I've kinda been where you are.

Well I used to have fantasies about guys and girls 'doing stuff' together when I was younger and thought I was straight, about 13-14 years old. I just never realised that I was focusing way way way more on the guys body than the girls. In fact I wasn't thinking about her at all really, she was just 'there'.

Thats when I started to realise something was up and by the time I was 15, I knew I wasn't straight but still didn't get that girls weren't doing anything for me so I thought I was bi. By the easter of 2008 I knew I was gay and had accepted it. I was 15 and a half at the time.

That's just me though

Sounds like to me she's looking at both you and your sister because you are both girls and that's what she's a attracted to. Be flattered and don't worry about it. You are no better than your sister and she's no better than you. If I were you I'd be asking myself what's up with this competition thing between you and your sister. Just be yourself.

Oh, and if you really like this other girl then go for it because that's what you want to do. Don't do it just to prove something to your sister. Also I don't think you are bi, I just think you're jealous of your sister for some weird reason - that's what you should be working on. Again, just be yourself and concentrate on what's best for you.

1st grade for me...I took one look at our young 1st grade teacher and thought wow there is something about that i like...not sure what but there is something about it i definitely like...i was hooked on girls ever since

oh and to your question, sound slike she likes you...and reading between the lines I acn tell you have the hots for her too...the next time she turns around and looks at you after pe class just say Hey girl you look cute today, she'll no doubt say thanks, then just chat her up, she'll know you like her then...ask if she wants to go see the next big movie and you are off and running, then just let nature take it's course.

Source(s): a guy

I think most people know it very young, soon after they become self aware (4 or 5) but not sexuality as much as gender identification; not physical gender but the way you feel about yourself.