Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

DJ asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Can anyone answer this question?

Your item left HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG on December 10, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Foreign International Dispatch, December 10, 2009, 8:39 am, HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG

Foreign Acceptance, December 09, 2009, 9:11 pm, HONG KONG

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

I live in Georgia. Will my older have to go through the U.S. customs thing before i get it. if yes, how long does it usually take.

its a game i ordered from play-asia.com. its in the inbound international arrival part in new york. how long will it take.

• Joop
    Favorite Answer

Everything entering the country goes through customs.

Otherwise that'd be quite a loophole for drug smugglers, don't you think?

I imagine it'll add a few days to your order, unless theres anything suspicious in the package (in which case you'll hear from them sooner hehe!)

Got it off of ebay?

It's going to take the full 14 days,

I was so impatient when i ordered from Hong Kong.

Btw....i stay in GA too